Roads to Here

Caged Comforts

The number one thing on my personal wish list right now is a Cage. I used to have one, a kennel made for dogs weighing up to 70 lbs, and while it is not exactly long enough, and not exactly tall enough for a human being, I must admit that there was something about being relegated to it for a few minutes, an hour, or even all night that gave me great and uncommon COMFORT.

I think the comfort part is the reason that my current Master doesn't rush to give me the order to get one, or perhaps I haven't earned that much of a reward yet, or maybe He just doesn't want to give me something which isn't geared toward personal growth...?

Which brings me to my question to you:

As a submissive, do you ask for things that might be for your own pleasure?

GOD I LOVE CAGES...I hope that I can have one soon.

PS: I'll post a picture if I do!

Peace & Love
-babydoll